We handle hardware complexity
so you don't have to.
Track-and-trace, inventory, and mobility applications are hardware intensive, fast-evolving domains. Frequentiel can take care of all hardware and network complexity for you.
We maintain relationships with a broad range of manufacturers and can source, support, finance and also rent the right hardware for your specific needs.
Choice of Best-in-Class Hardware
We currently support over 2,000 sites in production and over 20,000 readers and terminals in use. Hardware we implement include:
- Mobile terminals (PDAs) and tablets
- Scanning guns, alphanumeric devices
- Mobile carts (stands, workstations)
- Mechanized tunnels (conveyor belt systems)
- Routers, access points, antennas
- Overhead sensors
- In-warehouse location systems
- Retail rack, shelves
- Palletized applications (on-wood applications)
- Shipping containers (active, all weather, on-metal applications)
We can also help you select the right consumables for your project (paper-based tag, plastic, hardened tag, etc.)
Turnkey Hardware Management
We offer fleet management, technical support and after-sales services.
- User training and change management.
- User provisioning, remote hardware configuration, and supervision.
- Remote and on-site support.
- Auditing and upgrade planning.
Flexible Financing Plans
Frequentiel also provides flexible purchase and leasing plans.
- Choice of specialist financial partners.
- Cost effective upgrade and part-exchange plans.
- Availability of both new and refurbished equipment.
- Transparent maintenance and repair costs.
We offer a wide range of equipment on a rental basis.
- Own what you need daily, rent what you need during peak activity periods.
- Test new material before purchasing.
- Short and long-term rental plans.
- Broad selection of RFID and barcode terminals.